Last Updated: September 6th, 2021
1. PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
Diezz follows these principles in order to protect your privacy:
• We do not collect any more Personal Information than is necessary to provide the Services;
• We do not keep your Personal Information if it is no longer needed; and
2. COLLECTION OR USE OF INFORMATION
a. What Information Do We Collect?
b. How do we use your information?
Diezz uses information, including Personal Information provided by Visitors or Users, to provide the Services and for business purposes such as research, marketing and for other general business purposes. Diezz may share information, other than Personal Information, with third parties for business and marketing purposes.
If you apply for a job with us, we will collect, process and store the information you provide to us for recruitment purposes. We may also retain some of your information for a reasonable period of time for purposes of considering you for future employment opportunities.
Diezz will share your information, including Personal Information, in order to respond to investigations, court orders, legal processes, or to investigate prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Diezz´s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law. If Diezz is required by law or an order of a court of competent jurisdiction to disclose your information, Diezz will promptly notify you of this requirement, if permitted by the court or applicable law, so that you may seek a protective order or other appropriate relief.
c. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a resident of the state of California, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (California Civil Code §1798.100 et. Seq. (as amended from time to time, the “CCPA”)), you have the following rights:
• The right to know or request that a business disclose what Personal Information of yours that it collects, uses, discloses, and sells.
• The right to request that a business delete Personal Information collected or maintained by the business.
• The right to opt-out of the sale or transfer of Personal Information for consideration by a business (aka “Do Not Sell My Information”).
• The right not to receive discriminatory or differentiated treatment by a business because you exercised a right conferred by the CCPA.
To submit a right to know, delete or opt-out (aka Do Not Sell My Information) request regarding Personal Information, send us an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, we may decline to respond to the request and notify you of our reason for doing so.
3. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
All of your Personal Information remains private and confidential. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information.
Our program includes appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards, procedures and practices to protect Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.